We are experts in consulting services and solutions

Cross border Tax

Are you an American or Canadian crossing the border to live, work, and or invest? Let us plan for you. Whether you are living, working, or investing on either side of the border, EKS CPA INC can help you better understand your tax obligations and devise a plan that works for you.

Read More

Non-Resident & International Tax

If you are looking to expand your business into a different part of the world, we are here to help.

Read More